DEAR READER

THE STORY IN THIS BLOG IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL, NO HARM OR DISRESPECT IS INTENTED TO THE ACTUAL PEOPLE MENTIONED.

6.24.2011

The ride starts here

Hello you! Some time ago I saw a picture that really made something explode inside my head and I guess this story developed from thinking "What would happen if...". I started a train of thought that became more and more...interesting let's say and I got so caught up in it that I decided to write it down to see where it went from there.

The general outline of the story is ready, and I'm about a third of the way through, but the story seems to have taken a life of its own and it has taken me to places I didn't intend it to go at first.

If you're not a patient person you may wanna pass, even if I have done a lot of trimming to the story, I've taken things reaaaally slowly because I needed to feel everything as real as possible.

If you are interested and like the story, expect a chapter once a week. As I said, I'm a lot of chapters ahead and the general outline ready, but you never know when obstacles may appear...

Have fun!

Toti