DEAR READER

THE STORY IN THIS BLOG IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL, NO HARM OR DISRESPECT IS INTENTED TO THE ACTUAL PEOPLE MENTIONED.

7.01.2011

New chapters

Hey everyone! I've been picking up my writing pace since, as some of you already know, I'm moving to China (yes, 25.000 kms from where I am right now). We still have a while to go with the story, but I'm working extra hard to finish it before the pre-travel craziness takes over and I promise it'll be finished by the time I leave (7weeks). That is, if karma doesn't get it the way he he (hope it doesn't). This means that if you're interested, you should check daily for a new chapter.

Yeah, I know I was the one who mentioned patience...

Keep reading! The answers are coming...
Love
Toti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kk this is great!!! daily wow. (knock on wood) lol hava a nice day :)...have fun in china

Toti said...

I'm glad you're enjoying it! thanks for the good wishes