DEAR READER

THE STORY IN THIS BLOG IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL, NO HARM OR DISRESPECT IS INTENTED TO THE ACTUAL PEOPLE MENTIONED.

8.20.2011

Credits

That's it girls, hope you've enjoyed it. I have, a great deal and mostly because of your encouragement and comments, I was surprised and flattered by your response.

First of all, of course I'd like to thank Richie for being my inspiration, I couldn't have done without him. He he.

I also have to thank Jon, for coming to me in my dreams when Richie entered rehab, and whispering "I don't like this, fix this. Create a good woman that keeps him grounded and focused so this will never happen to him again". Then when I showed her to him he said, "Alright, I like her. Now come up with something so I can fuck her, too. At least once". Then he got greedy and wanted more but luckily enough he was a good boy. But he put up a fight, the stubborn one, keeping me up all night, throwing ideas at me, but for Richie's sake, I had to be stronger than Jon :D.

Thank you all, too for your support.

Some of the songs' titles are mentioned, but some aren't so here is a list. Other songs were indirectly quoted as dialogues or thoughts, or I drew inspiration from them, but those are not included in this list (it would be endless, or just the whole Bon Jovi catalogue).

Days go by (album) - Keith Urban
Days go by (song) - Keith Urban
Storytellers (album) - Willie Nelson & Johnny Cash
On the road again - Willie Nelson & Johnny Cash
Crossroads (album) - Bon Jovi
These Days (album) - Bon Jovi
(It's hard) Letting you go - Bon Jovi
Blame it on the love of rock n' roll - Bon Jovi
Scarborough Fair - Simon & Garfunkel
Nothing - Bon Jovi
Bounce - Bon Jovi
Blinded by the sun - The Seahorses
If I can't have your love - Bon Jovi
River of Love - Richie Sambora
Who says you can't go home - Bon Jovi
All that really matters - Richie Sambora
Come on in - Patsy Cline
I've loved and lost again - Patsy Cline
Crazy arms - Patsy Cline
Not fade away - Buddy Holly
Something so right - Paul Simon
Stranger in this town (album) - Richie Sambora
Thorn in my side - Bon Jovi
Sweet music man - Dolly Parton
Les yeux ouvert - Beautiful South version
Ne me quitte pas - Jacques Brel, performed by Nina Simone
Defying Gravity (album) - Keith Urban
Only you can love me this way - Keith Urban
Blood on the ground - Richie Sambora
Wanted dead or alive - Bon Jovi
Livin' on a prayer - Bon Jovi

That's it Now it's back to packing for me! My plane leaves in seven days woo-hoo!

Later I'll probably re-check the posts again and correct the myriad of mistakes I've found or been pointed by the readers, I apologize for those, once again.

Many have asked if this story will continue. Well, I've found it hard to let the characters go, but them as I, need a rest now. With the moving and everything my writing bug itches a little bit less, but who knows...This one came so naturally to me that it was fun just writing what I was seeing in my mind, I don't think I can force something like this. Time will tell, I guess. I'll let y'all know.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement.

Love,

Toti


7 comments:

fivefivegenie said...

Toti,

Great job! I loved that Jon & Fred both loved Richie so much that they didn't let the tension between them interfere with her relationship with Richie. She was just what he needed.

Anonymous said...

This was truly a great story! I'm glad you had the inspiration to write it. Richie got someone to love and another child. Jon was supportive of Richie and Fred's relationship.
All good writers need a break to regroup and find more inspiration. Good luck with your moving:)

Rike said...

I loved reading this story. It's a great one.
Now enjoy your break, but I would be happy to read something new in the future.

Anonymous said...

thanks for they story!! it was the best!!!
loved richie and fred together

Toti said...

Thank you girls! it's been my pleasure.

Y said...

Hi Toti,
Apologies for not commenting before now but I just found your story lat night and did not have time to comment I was to busy reading.
If that is your first effort at writing then WOW it was great and I look forward to reading a lot more of your stories very soon hopefully.
Y

Toti said...

Thanks Y! phew it seems like I wrote that story in some other past life so it's very rewarding to know that people are still enjoying it so thanks for your comment!